Skip to main content

How to Teach conceptual Emaaniyaat to kids!

Here is an example from my four-year-old's scrapbook. she likes doing some scrapping so I thought to use this interest to inculcate some conceptual ideology into her. 

Do you know children learn better and retain information longer if we teach them through visuals and through images? 

she is not good at rot learning. when I try rot learning with kids, I notice that learning becomes burdensome and hectic for both kids and me. instead using visual aids boost their interest as well as their memory retention. 

Since we are not homeschoolers from our own childhood, we tend to keep sliding into trying our learning to match. our old school model, but I'm happy, at least we are trying. 

I intend to follow this approach in the future. Inshallah...

 What about you?


Here you go:






Popular posts from this blog

How to come out of your shell and be what you dream to?

I read Limitless by Jim Kwik which inspired me to change my mindset, perspective about how we are brought up and about the society where we breathe in. it gave me good reasons to spread this mindset to others so others can benefit and transform their lives as well.  what they teach you?  Schools only teach you what to learn, what to think, what to remember but they never teach you how to learn, how to think and how to remember. They fill you up with information. But they won't go underneath of this and never teach how to self-educate, how to go about enriching our minds; discovering new concepts. Tagging : Parents, friends, acquaintances, and society tend to label a child which eternally becomes their inner voice for the rest of their lives. It becomes the child's blueprint. That negative label hatches into the child’s subconscious keeping him enslaved for the rest of his life. Labeling a child with something is like giving the input and getting the output of the same level. ...

Homeschooler's science fair 2021

Karachi homeschoolers arranged a science fair of its own kind every year. But since COVID-19 hit it was all halted. Today on 6 November I got to attend the fair. It was enormously beautiful in the sense that each child's individuality was enhanced through their science masterpiece. Every child was confident and patient enough to explain it to others. The environment was lively. There was a catapult, digestive system, the evolution of writing, therapeutic herbs, volcano eruption, mirror games, circuits, and a few others that I couldn't catch because I arrived late. Congratulations Homeschoolers!!!

Your pain came to save you from something bigger